Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Best Horror Movies I Watched in 2015

This is a little late since it's already 2016. I've been busy, well not really busy, but I've had some personal health things that have come up since October and it's been hard for me to do much. So this list will be the best horror movies I watched in 2015. I am so far behind in seeing the most recent and popular Horror movies. So here's my list.

1. As Above, So Below
2. Exit Humanity
3. Annabelle
4. Leprechaun
5. The Town that Dreaded Sundown
6. Tucker and Dale vs Evil
7. Ouija
8. From Dusk till Dawn
9. The Awakening
10. Dracula Untold

So a mix of newer movies and old ones I never got around to watching until now. I'm hoping to get some more movies and TV shows watched and hope to finally get back to reviewing them.

Have a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment