Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Forgive me fellow readers...I have been missing

No zombies have not eaten me, nor has a slasher stuck me with his knife, I've just been MIA. I had a death in the family, finals and projects due this month and still burnt out from Hack & Slash. No I have no given up on this blog or horror movies, I just needed some time away from them. It's not them, it's me, but I am still friends with them.... okay yeah that was cheesy, but oh well.

I have also been behind on keeping up with the news on horror movies like for The Raven and Salem's Lot that I am not sure what going on with the horror genre, and no they don't take off until next Halloween. So I am not sure what is going on, but I will try to see what I can dig up that is interesting at least. I am also behind in watching and reading in general so it's not this blog that I am neglecting.

I hope to watch watching... something more horror related here and start posting again, though don't get too comfortable. I may have an awesome internship next semester, which may take up all my time. So we'll see what happens, so thanks to those who have still been stopping by to see if I have pulled my head out of the grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment