Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

No I have yet to see the brand new episode, but I am caught up with this season. I won't be doing my episode recap for the last 4 episodes, but this will be my overall opinion on the show thus far.

I think a lot of fans of the show will feel the same as I do. I have heard a lot of disappointment with season two of the show. I have the first season on DVD and I thought it was an amazing show. Brought something different to the whole zombie craze. I think a lot of people had high hopes for the second season. With six episodes it was fast moving and you never had time to relax.

Season two, while it starting off strong it just fell apart. I think a lot of people were hoping that they group would not be on the farm for so long. I honestly cannot tell exactly how many days they have been there, but it seems like too long. Nothing exciting has really happen this second season and I was bored. There's a reason why after the 2nd episode I stopped watching for a while. Those who were able to keep up told me how boring it was getting so I stopped.

I just don't know what happened. There was hardly any moving and the going to look for supplies or looking for the little girl was barely exciting. They missed the mark on this season.

Like most people the last 5 minutes of the finale, or whatever it is called was the best part of the season. I won't spoil it for those of you who are not caught up with the season.  So needless to say I hope this new episode and the rest of the season gets better. I want them to
1) Get off the damn farm!!!
2) Move miles away from the farm!
3) Get to the fort or someplace new.

No comments:

Post a Comment