Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

SAW Themed Cruise

Yep you are seeing that title correctly. There is a SAW themed cruise this summer... While I like the movies I am not sure I liked them enough to go on a cruise and... well I'm not 100% sure what is going to take place on this cruise. I'll post the links to the information out there, but all I see is mini golf, meet a few of the cast members... most of them the lesser known ones, free screenings of the movies and more... And rather than go anywhere fun the cruise leaves from New York and hits several Canadian stops where the film was filmed... When I think of cruises I think of Tropical places not going to more colder climates...  And yes some of the tickets has already sold out... Here's a link to the story on it http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/4/19/play-a-game-on-a-saw-themed-cruise-this-summer.html  and a link to a PDF that gives all the details on the cruise mostly about the ship and their fun activies that you do on EVERY cruise!!!!!  http://www.bocaratontravelgroups.com/images/SawatSea.pdf


What's next the Human Centipede themed cruise?! Oh wait please don't read this Tom Sixx I don't want to hear about you doing this to the poor people... unless it's a way to kill all the sickos who love your movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment