Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Movie Review: Beneath The Darkness

This is one of those movies I saw mentioned on another site, saw it was on instant view on Netflix and added it to my queue. I am not sure what the draw to this movie is, but it turned out to be more of a in the background movie while I looked at prepping items online, than focus 100% of my attention on it.

Synopsis: A local mortician is being harassed by a few local teens because they believe he killed their friend and want to uncover his dark secrete.

Review: Like I said above I paid very little attention to this movie and it really did a poor job. Dennis Quad is the only known actor in this movie and the storyline just seems... boring. Yes, we all have heard the whole crazy window/er doing weird things at night and the local teens break into the house to find out what is going on. Yep, it's not a new concept and there really is nothing special to set it apart from the others.

So this movie gets only on star. It's not worth watching and it's not worth buying. Save your time for a much better movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment