Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

News

Not a while lot is going on over at my horror house. I wanted to share some news that I have been finding on both myself and a social network game.

First of all I have decided to start a separate blog all about my journey in preparing for the zombie apocalypse. I am not sure if it's going to happen or if some other kind of doomsday event is going to happen, but if it does I want to be prepare. Mainly, my fitness level and health need to get kicked into gear and we need to start stocking up supplies. So if you want to see what I am up to and I won't be giving out too many secrets. check it out Out Running the Zombies.

Any lastly the social network game for The Walking Dead has finally started beta testing. I have done some playing of it and while I was looking forward to it, there's nothing to make it different from any other social network game. You can only play a few missions with the amount of energy you have... unless you want to throw away a lots of money on buying energy. I will probably play the game on and off like all the other social network games I have been playing. It's not something to rush right over to facebook and play the game. Try it out if you are a fan of the show, but don't expect much from it.

Well better get back to sharping my axes....

No comments:

Post a Comment