Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Game Review: The Sims 3 Supernatural

If you didn't know I don't play many video games, but a few ones catch my attention. Since I was little I enjoyed the sims games. Not sim city or any of those, but The Sims. I played the original series and continued to play The Sims 3. I don't play as much as I use to and there are some times about the modern games that I don't like, but overall I still enjoy it.

I was slightly excited for the latest expansion pack Supernatural. I loved the original sims similar expansion pack called Making Magic. Unlike that one you have a lot of different new... races I'll call them that you have never been able to be before. You can be a witch, vampire, werewolf, fairy, ghost and genie. There are also zombies, but you don't like as a zombie just sims become zombies at night.

As usual there are a lot more items you get, looks, abilities and more to add. From what I have seen you have more with fairies and witches then the others. I have not played all of the races, but from what I have been seeing there are obvious on which races are better to play then others. I think EA & Maxis figured out which ones people really wanted and added the others for something new.

My current sim is a fairy and it seems like you can use magic, fly and other fun things. You live in a house, but there are fairy houses that you're sim can interact with as a fairy, but you do not see anything.

Overall, the game is fun to play if you enjoy the sims. If you aren't a fan and just want to buy it because it's has a horror theme, don't waste your money. While I love the games and they are something I can play with little thought or effort, but if you do not like them it's not a game for you.


I give the game 3 stars out of 5. While it's fun it's nothing special or anything you have to have and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment