Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

What I've been Watching Summer of 2015

I haven't been around much or watching too much since I am back to working two jobs. I'm training at my newest one and I work late nights so I haven't had much time to sit back and enjoy a good horror movie. I have been able to see a few so here's my list of movies and my ratings for them.

VHS 2- 2 stars. I am not sure why I still watch these movies. I don't enjoy them and while I guess it's technically an anthology I see no point to it.

Leprechaun - 3 stars. I've never seen this one before and decided to watch it. It's not a bad movie. Typically for a movie for the time period

Tucker and Dale vs Evil - 4 stars. This movie had been on my list for a while and I finally sat down and watched it. I enjoyed it, while it's not exactly a horror movie it has some good horror elements.

The Town that Dreaded Sundown - 3 stars. This was the latest version of this movie. I enjoyed it, but wasn't too ecstatic about it.

I'm also trying not to watch too much since soon there will be the madness and I want to make sure I have tons of movies to watch.

I will be doing a write up on Fear the Walking Dead. I'm waiting until I see some more of the show before I make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment