Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy 2012

someecards.com - I hope the world ends in 2012 so I can't be held accountable for my New Year's resolutions Well it looks like we all survived the new year and no zombie uprises yet to speak of, but the year is still new. Yes, this year is suppose to mark the end of the world... AS WE KNOW IT... sorry for the horrible 90s song, but it seemed fitting to sing. Anyway, hopefully I can bring this blog out of the grave since I have not been posting... anything. Again, burn out, lack of motivation and school starts early this semester, but I am hoping to post a few things coming up. One will be the whole horror/found tape/documentary franchise that is making a coming back. Also, taking a page out of Brian's book I think I will come up with top 5 or what he's been calling raining day postings, where there's nothing new to talk about so listing like my favorite Hitchcock movies, or... which actors should never been in a horror movie. Just something to keep the posts new and me not completely flaking out on all of you. You came all this way so why not entertain you with something horrific....

So here's to a new year that we all hope doesn't get taken over by zombies, aliens, cannibals dressed like George Washington (yes, they exists in some crappy movie), demonic toys, electronics that enslave us, or everyone turns into Tom Sixx. Happy New Years for the Horror House!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment