Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

World War Z Second Trailer

We have been given the second trailer to the... well I won't say anticipated movie because I doubt anyone is looking forward to this movie anymore. With all the news about the issues with it and then re-filming there's little hope for it now I think. 

I thought the book was okay and was looking forward to the movie to help me see things better, but after seeing this trailer there seems to be almost no parts of the book even in this movie. Yes, the book is written like a memoir with different people's experiences, but I do not see anything I remember from the book. This trailer does seem to have some hope that the movie isn't a total lost, but I think relating it to the book is a bad call. Did anyone even see a zombie in this trailer? I didn't. 


No comments:

Post a Comment