Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'm Not Dead

I promise that I am not... though you would think so with how I haven't posted for a while. I was busy with school, and then work and now applying for jobs. Plus, I have my queue of horror movies, but I don't want to use them up yet since I have The Madness next month. Well, it's not official, but I haven't had an issue getting into it the last two years. I already mention the theme which is one I again am not familiar with but, still going to be fun.

 Soon Walking Dead season 4 will start as well season 3 of American Horror Story. I have yet to finish season two, but that's because it's not on Amazon or Netflix and trying to find it has been hard. This season's trailers have been really creepy. My favorite is the one that uses House of the Rising Sun. That song always gives me the chills.

I have no idea what's going for Halloween this year. Not sure if anyone is having parties or if I'll be doing the Halloween camps at work again. I wanted to take a sewing class to learn how to sew properly, but I couldn't afford it. I want to work on a Rogue from the X-men's animated series for Phoenix Comic Con this upcoming year. So ideas are still flowing for what I'm going to do. All depends on what our plans are. Though I should get things started just so I can start saving and working on how to make it.

Until next time I play dead

No comments:

Post a Comment