Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Madness is About to Start

In just about 3 weeks the Horror Madness will begin. This is my 3rd year doing the madness and I always enjoy it. I love trying to cram in as many horror movies and tvs shows as I can during the month of October and seeing what my other team members and other horror geeks are watching. As usual I will post my weekly list on here and if anything needs to be reviewed I will do that as well.

This year is going to be a bit interesting. We've canceled netflixs and other instant video luxuries while we have been dealing with trying to get jobs and finances in order. This means I don't have my netflix queue or movies like I usually do unless we get it back up during October. I have amazon prime and hulu so that might be what I use, but other than that I am not sure how I am going to get in as many shows and movies like I have in the past. So this year might be my worse yet, but we'll see. I don't know if I'll get as many video nasties which is the theme since those are either hard to find or there's not way I can find the time to watch them with my son always running around. Might be a lot of kid friendly shows and movies for me this year. We'll see though I'm sure we're going to see riff trax do Night of the Living Dead in theaters.

I am on team cruel and you cal follow and join the group over at https://www.facebook.com/groups/HALLOWEENMADNESS/570613022987102. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment