Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

What I've Been Watching

I've been mia for a while. I'm good, just dealing with job changes and what not, but here's what I've been watching that has not made a review post.

The Dead Files- I'm not sure what channel this show is/was on, but it showed up on Netflix and I've been watching it pretty constant. While a lot of these reality ghost shows are not always real I usually enjoy them more for the historical elements to them.

Lizzie Borden Took An Axe- this movie stars Christina Ricci and it's not too bad. I will say it's a little like Pinky Blinders where you have modern music playing in a period piece. It's not great, but it's decent.

Z Nation- I decided to give this show a try. It's actually not bad at all. A little different from the Walking Dead and other zombie shows/movies.

IZombie- ok yes it's a little corny, but I like it since it's similar to Veronica Mars. I also read the first issue of the comic the show it loosely based off.

The Book of Life- Yes, it's a kids movie, but it's really good and it deals with Day of the Dead.

Exit Humanity- It's an interesting movie, I don't remember too much of it though.

Underworld: Awaking- okay I'm not sure why they kept making this movies, but it wasn't that great of a story.

The Quiet Ones- A really odd movie, but it does have it's creepy moments

Deliver Us From Evil- another movie that I do not remember much of and it mostly was because it just could not hold my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment