Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

RIP Twinkies

So what do the twinkies have to do with zombies?! nothing unless you are a fan of the ever popular movie Zombieland. If you haven't seen it, Tallahasse (Woody Harrelson) is in search for Twinkies. So when the news that Hostess, the people who make Twinkies was shutting down after a baker's strike. Here's the news story on what's going on. 
Since Zombieland came out zombie apocalypse survivalist and deemed the Twinkie the must have idea for surviving. What's my take? I've never been a face of the cream filling treats like twinkies have, it's taste just isn't appealing to me. So I'm not bummed about they going away, but I understand the need for when times are tough to have that something that makes everything seem worth it. 

One last thing, I am sure someone will buy the recipe and the rights for them. Other companies make crappier versions of them so i am sure someone will make them again. Just wait a bit. I happened with the face cream Princess Diana use to wear... oh yeah I bet you didn't know that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment