Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Vacation Time

I hope everyone in the US had fun stuffing themselves with whatever you eat on Thanksgiving. I know not everyone has turkey. I for once will actually be taking a vacation for my birthday (Nov 29th). I have been dying to go to Tombstone,AZ for years. I went back in like 1995 with my Girl Scout troop when we took a trip to Ramsey Canyon. I fell in love with the town and started to get really into the history of The Earp's and Doc Holiday, it actually was going to be my research project last year, but it just didn't work out.


So for 3 days we'll being staying at what seems to be the best motel in Tombstone. The reviews were great and it's located near the OK Corral, The Bird Cage Theater, Big Nose Kate's and a few other places. I was on the website for the motel just to go over the list of amenities and just to get familiar with it before we head down. I've been on there site several times and just now I saw a little photo link with a cartoon ghost.

That's right our motel is haunted. Here's the link to the news article about it. I don't know which room we're in, but it would be cool if we are in room 1-4 which are said to be haunted. I've never stayed in a haunted motel before. If you are familiar with Tombstone you know there is a lot of supposed hauntings in the town.

So needless to say if anything happens I will write about it and do one of my fallen's ghost stories videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment