Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

8213: Gacy House: Review


Why oh why are people still trying to make “real” documentaries about some witch, serial killer or haunted house, with crappy acting, bad shaky cameras and not scary at all. Well to me they suck. I know Blair Witch shocked audiences and made a killing in the box office as well as Paranormal Activity, but still not all movies that are done this way are meant to be good. Yes, we enjoy watching paranormal shows like Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures, we understand the camera angles are not great because they are not always held by a camera crew, but leave this kind of thing to the professionals.

With this said the synopsis to 8213: Gacy House is about a group of people going to spend the night at house that is build over where Gacy’s House was, since that house was tare down after the police searched his house of the bodies of his victims that be hid under the floorboards. So this group of people: psychologist, investigators and wiccans. This is what I think these people are, they never really describe who these people are. What happen all that is left is the tapes from this investigation and all the people died. So pretty much, they are trying to get Gacy to come out and see what they can capture on film.

Review: Where do I start?! This movie is just bad. Nothing about it is good. As I said they are trying to make money off the “real” documentary where everyone dies scheme. Yes, it has worked in the past, but not all do. I honestly cannot think of anything in the movie that was good. The acting was all right, the effects are nothing too hard to create and I just was not scared of drawn into what was going on. I think if a paranormal group, a professional on went to this house I would be more excited and interested than I was with this movie.

So, if you don’t want to waste your time, then don’t watch it. If you have nothing better else to do and this movie is calling to you or I got your curiosity up, then by all means go ahead and watch it. I did warn you though. If you want to let me know what you think, then please do. I always want to hear what followers/victims think. 

NOTE: In the video I said John William Gacy, his name is John Wayne Gacy. 

With that said I did do a small video review. Please watch it and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment