Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Welcome to the Horror House

Welcome to my Horror House!! I am Fallen Bettie your host of this blog and home. Please have a seat in front of the screen, relax with a nice glass of blood and enjoy the snacks. I hope to give you a better understand of what makes a good horror movie. I won't interrupt with annoying banter or jokes. I will let you watch the movie on your own and you can listen to be later about what I thought. Or you can read my review and watch the movie if you like what I have to say about it.

I will tell you all about who I am later. I just want to welcome you to my blog/home and let you know that I am looking forward to your suggestions on what movies I should watch.

Here's a little video I made to welcome you all!!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment