Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sequel News for an Old 1980s Film

I am a few day late in posting this, but I was busy with roller derby and concerts this weekend. Anyway, this news caught my eye because, 1) I had no idea there was a sequel in the making and 2) that anyone wanted one. What I am talking about? Well, that awesome movie from the 1980s called Killer Klowns from Outer Space has a sequel in the making for next year. You can read the details here. Yes, I am old enough to remember this movie, I was young, but not that young. It's been ages since I have seen it and I just might try to find it on netflix. I am not sure how I feel about it. It was definitely a cheesy horror movie and was up there with IT for causing children to fear clowns. I am sure that the sequel cannot be taken seriously... did we take Attack of the Killer Tomatoes serious? I sure didn't and there was even a children's cartoon based on the killer tomatoes.

Yes I will keep you all updated on the horrible news about this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment