Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Human Centipede 2 U.S. Release Date

Raise your hand if you are going to see the midnight showing on October 7th for the Human Centipede 2... Dude, put your hand down. I sure as hell am not going to. From what I read back when I first announce the plot line I told you I wasn't going to watch it, I still am not going to watch it in a theater. If you go I would expect really creepy guys who get off on snuff films and leather wearing ponytails and Hawaiian shirts. Not a pretty picture and no guys do not make this one of those scary movies you take a girl to, so you can make a move. This is how you will loose that girl forever and have to pay for her therapy sessions.

If anyone decides to see this movie I might let you write a review here on the horror house blog. I really don't want to, but if someone else is sick enough to watch it and wants to, then I will gladly do that. However, I will read it/them first before posting them.

So there you have it more news on a horrible movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment