Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Horror Apps

No not about apps that are horrible, there are plenty of them out there I am sure. I'm on the looking out for apps that are horror in them. I have only one right now and I am dying to try it, but I won't for a while. I need more though. I just got an iphone and want to get some good apps. Even none horror related ones that you think I might like.

I have Zombies, Run! Which is a running/interval training app that has a nice story about being a survivor and trying to stay away from zombies while collecting supplies for the base you are on. You also can take the items and put where you think they need to go on your base. It sounds great and I have it, but not used it yet. I am towards the end of my couch to 5k program and I want to finish that before I do the zombies one.

No comments:

Post a Comment