Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Sims 3 Supernatural

If there is one game I play and sometimes play too much is The Sims. I started playing these games back in the... mid 90s with the original Sims and expansion packs. One of my favorites other than Pets was Making Magic. This game you were basically a witch and had a separate world to visit and all of that. I enjoyed it and was wondering if they ever were going to do another one for the newest sims.


I guess someone bugged them enough or with all the supernatural themed TV shows and movie out. So we have The Sims 3 Supernatural. It looks like you can be a werewolf, vampire, a witch, a fairy and a few others that sounds awesome, but are spells you put rather than being the actual creature i.e. zombies.... aww I wanted to make a zombie sims and control them.


So this is your basic expansion pack which hopefully will not disappoint. Here's the announcement trailer.




It comes out in September 2012 and you can pre-order now to get limited edition items.

No comments:

Post a Comment