Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Chernobyl Diaries

So we all know that I am not found of the found tape genre that is going crazy right now with Hollywood. It was cool at first, but now it has just gotten... repetative. With that said there are TV spots and trailers released for the upcoming movie Chernobyl Diaries. Now for those of you who have no idea what Chernobyl is, then you must have been born in the late 90s early 2000. I was very young when it happen like 3 so I don't remember it too well, but Chernobly was a town in the Ukraine where a nuclear reactor had a meltdown and the town became a ghost town. It is still not safe for people to go there and it is just abandoned.

So this movie is written by the same guy who did Paranormal Activity. So I am not sure what we can expect from it. But it's suppose to be about 6 tourist who hire an extreme tour guide and they are taken into the town of Chernobyl. They find out they are not alone. I will admit even though I am not a fan of found tapes, I think the whole idea of Chernobyl is very interesting. I watched Destination Truth where they investigated the area looking for ghosts. So needless to say I will be very interested in this movie when it comes out on may 25. So here are the clips we have been given thus far.


No comments:

Post a Comment