Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Movie Review: The Devil Inside Me

I meant to write a post on the increasing popularity of documentary horror movies. I still plan on doing it so look out of that post. I saw this trailer several times for this movie and I knew it was going to be horrible. I have not been a fan of this sub-genre of horror movies.  and why they keep getting more and more popular is beyond me. I also feel like most of the have to do with either ghosts or demon possessions. So even after hearing multiple people say this movie was HORRIBLE, I still had to see it for myself.


Synopsis: In 1989, emergency responders received a 9-1-1 call from Maria Rossi (Suzan Crowley) confessing that she had brutally killed three people. 20 years later, her daughter Isabella (Fernanda Andrade) seeks to understand the truth about what happened that night. She travels to the Centrino Hospital for the Criminally Insane in Italy where her mother has been locked away to determine if her mother is mentally ill or demonically possessed. When she recruits two young exorcists (Simon Quarterman and Evan Helmuth) to cure her mom using unconventional methods combining both science and religion, they come face-to-face with pure evil in the form of four powerful demons possessing Maria. Many have been possessed by one; only one has been possessed by many. -- (C) Paramount Insurge


Review: well after about 20 minutes of this movie I got bored and gave up watching this. I could not finish it so I have nothing to report than this movie was not worth all the hype. Just put this movie aside and forget all about it. 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't watched it. I only heard bad things about the ending so I didn't waste my time.

    BTW Your grey text on a dark red background is hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree. Thanks for letting me know about the text. When I copy something from a website it doesn't use the font color the rest of my text is. I forgot that it does that. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard the movie literally just ends. Like in mid-scene. And then text appears on the screen telling you to go to a website for more information on exorcisms or something like that. Hope you didn't pay too much to watch this ;-)

    ReplyDelete