Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Walking Dead Season 2 Review

So I have not been very good with my episode reviews on this season. Give me some credit instead of 6 episodes season 2 was more that twice that many episodes. So to do each and everyone is a bit much. So I am going to give an overall review of the season and I hope to do like a 5-10 video break down of what happen in the season so you don't get bored watching 12 episodes of them on the farm bitching.



To put it simply this episode was filled with DRAMA. It was a little catty and bitchy at times for me. A lot of shit happened, but it get overshadowed by all the other crap going on. To be honest it got old fast. What I loved about this show was how it wasn't like all the other crap in TV. This season just went too overboard. I get it's tough and all, but the bitchy drama was just a distraction. I guess with adding so many episodes this season they had to fill in all that time. Rather than the quick 6 episodes from season one, where no one was able to get too comfortable.

I won't spoil it, but there was several main cast members killed. All by zombies. All were a complete surprised to me and I in a way was happy to see some of them go and others I still don't know how I feel. So needless to say there is some interesting group dynamic changes going to happen.

I have to say and I know I said this before I think they group was on the farm way too long. I think they needed to move a long time ago, but with how the last few episodes of the season ended or what they contained I was pretty happy with. The last episode I was feeling like this was the show I feel in love with. So I hope season 3 is much better.

Also, they are going to have a facebook social game and just launched the first episode of pc/console game for the xbox and playstation. The social game hasn't come out yet and all they say is it's coming this spring. I have the demo for the console game and will let you all know how that looks.




Here's a peak at Season 3. I'd be lying if this didn't look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment