Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Horror Crafts via Etsy

I am sure most people have heard of etsy. Maybe not everyone, but if you know someone that makes crafts and sells them, then you might know what I am talking about. Etsy was the original site for handmade arts and crafts to be sold on-line. Let's face it ebay really isn't the place for handmade items. I had a store called Kimberly Ann's Jewelry, which I don't use anymore when it first started. I do have a shop now, but I don't have time to make items.

So anyway I went through their horror tag and found some amazing stuff. I had made a nice little mini etsy for all the amazing items. so take a look at the site and maybe you will find something truly special for your halloween costume or for you favorite horror fan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment