Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Horror Movie Classics: Atom Age Vampire

This movie is an Italian film, which explains the horrible dubbing that is done. I was shocked to see the bad dubbing when I saw it was done in 1960, I knew movies were made better. Since, it's an Italian film that would explain that aspect.

This movie is very confusing for me. The only vampire was a reference they made about the people who survived Hiroshima. The science behind this movie made no sense to me, but I don't think they were trying to explain it like in so many other mad scientist movies. Basically, this woman survives a nasty car crash with just burn scars to half her face and neck. She will always be deformed until a professor tells her he can cure her. He is madly in love with her and when treatment is not working as it should he transforms into this beast to help keep her beautiful and to prove her that, she loves him.


This movie wasn't as good as other movies I have seen from this decade or on the topic of mad scientist.

No comments:

Post a Comment