Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hack & Slash has Begin

So it is that time where I watch lots of horror films and try to watch as many as possible. I want to do reviews of them all, but that might be impossible so I think I may do short reviews for the movies I watch this month unless it's a movie I feel needs a longer review.

I have already started with... well I won't say how many, but I need a lot of time to do this. The other disadvantage I have is I have to wait till my son is either not here or asleep. B-Movies are probably the only ones he can watch without being exposed to anything he shouldn't be.

So what you are going to need to look for incase you want to see how I do:

1) I will post on Sundays my list of movies I watched for the week with their run times, my rating and if they count for any bonus points. Since it started today next Sunday will be the list for movie watched the week of Oct 2nd.

2) I have a separate page where I will list all the movie week by week. It's a tab next to the video page

3) I will post possible reviews in the month or further down the road, so I will be taking notes like I do for all the movies I post

And I started the challenge with Saw IV... yeah I wanted to start with Saw I, but my boyfriend put in the disk of the movie from the series he hadn't seen and that happens to be IV. So I will watch all the them, but it's a little out of order.

So try to keep up with me for this challenge since it's probably the only thing going on here this month. No I don't have plans or costume ideas for Halloween either... I know it's horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment