Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Howl-oween Camp

If I haven't mentioned this before I will now. I work for a zoo doing camps for children. I love it even though I'm a Huge history nerd. Tonight we had a planning meeting for our Howl Camp we put in the weekend of Halloween while there's a special event for zoo guests. We try to tie in conservation into but doesn't always work that way. I think this year we will get it to work.

Our plot/theme us most if us are "ancient" conservationist who were brought back from the dead by an amulet our tomb raider found. Each of us died by being attacked by an animal we tried to save. I'm the mammologist who got attacked by Pikas. My name is Robbie. We feminized names since we're all girls running this camp. We have a Charlie representing Charles Darwin killed by finches, a Greta Seemore named after little shop of horrors killed by a giant Venus fly trap, davie after the davie jones killed by an octopus, Stevie after Steve Erwin killed by alligators, Brandy after Brandon Frasier from the mummy killed by scarabs. I'm named after the founder of our zoo.

I'm not sure how my costume will be but I'm thinking of bite marks on me. I now want to watch all the old mummy movies. I'll post pictures after then camps on Oct 26 & 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment