Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Madness: Week Two


So in this week I came to a realization. No, not that I'll hardly ever find time to watch more movies or the gory ones. I have come to realized that with the exception of the Original Wolf Man, The Creature from the Black Lagoon and The Invisible Man I haven't seen many of the Universal Monsters movies... it's sad too because I love the classic black and white scary movies too. I have now added a few more to the list. I have only two more to see and I will finally have seen them all. It's odd because they are all for instant view on netflix except Frankenstein and The Bride of Frankenstein. Not sure why, but that will be coming soon on my mailbox. 

I have caught up on Grimm and I am enjoying it. I usually hate when they take something like this and make it a movie or a TV show because they usually ruin it. Yeah, they aren't really sticking with the reason why the Grimms wrote those stories, but it's done well. 

Also, I am not sure I'm liking where Supernatural is going. I have been back and forth with the show since season 5. Once they threw angles into the mix and a few other things I sort of found myself watching only because I keep hoping that it would go back to how it use to be. I guess we'll have to see. 

Also, Haven might actually end here after this season... I'm guessing this unless they find a way to keep Audrey from "disappearing". I don't know I like the show, but I'm not sure I know where it's going at this point. Still too many loose ends to tie up. 

So here's my list and I don't think I'll do a review on any of these, but maybe one on the Universal Monsters as a whole. 

Week two


Movie Title
Run Time
Rating
Bonus
Simpsons Treehouse of Horror XXIII
24 Minutes
3 Stars

Sleepaway Camp III
79 Minutes
2 stars

The Mummy (1923)
1 hour 13 minutes
4 stars
Universal Monster
Dracula (1931)
74 Minutes
3 stars
Universal Monster
Grimm 2x6
44 minutes
4 stars

Supernatural 8x1
42:30
4 stars

Have 3x3
43:03
3 stars


The Mummy’s Curse
57 minutes
3 stars
Mummy
Grimm 2x7
43:45
3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment