Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Another Horror Movie Challenge in October

So I must be insane. I have a lot to do already with my schoolwork this semester and I decided to do this horror movie challenge in October. You're probably thinking it's no big deal. Well, the premise of this challenge is to watch as many horror movies as inhumanly possible each week... yeah, where I am going to find time to do that I don't know. I could just have them on while I'm doing my research, but what's the point if I'm not actually watching them. There's prizes too!! That's why I'm doing this.  I love horror movies and free stuff!!!

If you want to see what the rules are, spots are closed, but you can join the group and watch to see what everyone is watching. It's on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/185430368172038/ I do have a bunch on my netflix queue and instant view on netflix will probably be a godsend for this challenge. So I'm trying not to watch any of those until October 1st when the challenge begins.

Read the rules and if you want to help me out with suggestions then go ahead!!! Note you cannot watch movies for me, that would be cheating and I don't cheat.

I will review everything that I do watch, it should help that The Walking Dead and Supernatural will have started so I can add those to this challenge. So just be nice and I will have lots of reviews to share. I am caught up, except I need to review Trollhunter, but other than that, what's on my list I haven't seen yet.

Is it sad that this all means that Halloween is coming up and I have no plans or costume ideas... what's a girl to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment