Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 4: Horror Film 30 Day Challenge

Day 04 - Your favorite werewolf film - So this is a bit of a stretch calling it a horror movie, but it is a werewolf movie and probably the first one I ever saw. As corny as this movie is, it was made in the 80s, I still love it. 


Yes, Teen Wold staring Michael J. Fox. I am not sure if it's because as a kid I watched this movie and the Back to the Future Trilogy over and over again why I like it, but I do. It was different from your usual werewolf movies. It wasn't a man fighting between his human (good) versus his animal (evil) sides or werewolves fighting vampires. It was about a teenager who finds out that he is a werewolf and how being that changed his life. Yes, it was your typical 1980s movie with a moral slipped into it, but still was a fun movie to watch. 


I don't think I have seen many werewolf movies and the ones I have they are done too dark, too series or make me want to gag out of boredom. And of course this movie is being turned into a modern day TV series... damn you Twilight!!! When will you stop ruining everything I love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment