Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 21: 30 Day Favorite Horror Film Challenge

Day 21 - Your favorite medical horror film - Well I guess you could all guess that the Human Centipede is not my favorite medical horror film. I can only think of one, and it was a movie I was afraid to watch because I thought it was going to be corny and just bad. 


Repo the Genetic Opera is actually a good movie. Yes, Paris HIlton sings in it, but if you look past that, you have an interesting story and some great singing by the wonderful Sarah Brightman. The movie is about a future world where people were dying until this miracle was found that will cure people. Of course not everyone can afford it and this is where the repo man comes in. Yes, it's a similar plot to Repo Men staring Jude Law, but this is darker and a musical. 


I was afraid to see it because of the musical aspect, but friends of mine said it was actually good, so I rented it and was surprised at how good it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment