Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 7: 30 Day Favorite Horror Film Challenge

Day 07 - Your favorite supernatural horror film- This one is another hard one, because there are a lot of good supernatural films as well as a lot of bad ones. When I say bad ones I mean like the documentary horror films like The Blair Witch Project. So I had to look over a list I found via Wikipedia (I usually don't use that site) and read through the selection to help find my favorite. 


My choice for this one is going to be Poltergeist. I choose this one because it is a simple movie, that didn't go too overboard with the supernatural theme. I think it was one of the movies made in my life time that really tugged at your emotions on what you would do, if you were facing this same issue. I know that a lot of people think their houses are haunted, but this was an extreme case. There are other movies like it, but none can compare to it. 


I also think it's one of the few movies that had bad luck attracted to it. I think someone died in each one (in real life) that had something to do with the movies. Not many movies has this affect on real life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment