Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 10: 30 Day Favorite Horror Film Challenge

Day 10 - Your favorite psychological horror film- This genre is not one I would usually think about, but many of my favorite horror movies fit right into this category. It's so hard to pick because many of the first scary/horror films I have ever seen are in this list. So for this one I have many, but I will not cop out and I will pick a favorite. 


Alfred Hitchcock's Pyscho. There is so much about this movie that I love. For one it is directed by my favorite director and he did so much with this movie that was groundbreaking for this genre of movie. I know so much about the special effects and it is just iconic. I think this movie made staying at unheard of roadside motels scary and made it possible for movies like vacancy to really get us scared. While by today's standards this movie is not scary because it's hardly gory and there are no torture scenes with barbwire it is a true horror classic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment