Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 23: 30 Day Favorite Horror Film Challenge

Day 23 - Your favorite made for TV horror film - This one is going to be hard. For one thing I do not have cable... say what?! Yes, I have whatever the rabbit ears gives me. Though, I think no one but Lifetime and Hallmark Channel has made for TV movies that are only horror, because it's a horror anyone would watch them. So this means I have to go back to the 1980s and 19990s when made for TV movies were big and some of them were actually horror movies. 



There are some I remember on TV, but either I did not see them or they were remakes of films that came out in theater i.e. The Shinning with Steven Weber. 


The one that I do like was Kingdom Hospital. I cannot remember all of what it was about other than it was creepy and I was shocked that it was on TV, it was on in 2004. I do remember the creepy children and all the people that died in the movie. There has been many Steven King Novels and stories that have turned into movies and tv shows. Most I enjoy and some I do not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment