Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Human Centipede 2 First Image Released

Yeah I know, I hate this series already, but I figured I should share this with you anyway since there are some people who do want to see this movie.... Entertainment Weekly has released the picture of Martin, the sicko that has the movie banned in the UK and I guess could have scenes cut out when it comes to the U.S. in October. It's not graphic, just the face of Martin, but still looks like a sicko. So here's the picture of the bastard and I am not going to post it, but some Australian group has a video of people's reactions to watching Human Centipede 2, but you can tell they are acting and not true reactions. So I'm not putting that up on here. I tell the truth and not lie or fake it.


Don't want to meet this fucker in a back alley or a cemetery. I'm sure he doesn't leave the house except to kidnap women to rape. I hope this one fails in the box office and no ones is willing to do the 3rd one because it's a horrible idea to do these movies. They are horror theme snuff films and only the truly sick and demented would enjoy this. 

So there's more to this, looks like some actual footage will be release tomorrow by IFC. I guess I'll watch it, but if it's too horrible I will post the link only and not embed it on my blog for those who want nothing to do with this movie. 

One last thing, this is old, but I only now discovered it. Tom Six did a teaser trailer last year for the second movie and oh boy... I want to shoot that ten gallon cowboy hat right off his sick head. He has crappy fake blood on him too. I cannot embed it, but here's the LINK


No comments:

Post a Comment