Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 25: 30 Day Favorite Horror Film Challenge

Day 25 - A horror film that you used to hate, but now like - So this isn't really a movie I hated and now like. It's a movie that I was disappointed with and now are starting to give it a second chance. And it maybe the first series I will review. 


Saw was a movie that everyone was raving about how different it was from other horror movies. When it came out was around the time I gave up on horror movies. I was tired of the same old bullshit and crappy movies that people thought was horror. I saw it a while after it came out on DVD and did not see what people were raving about. I have seen the first one, one other time and half of the second movie and I started to see what people were talking about. I just actually bought the 5 disk unrated collectors set for the series and I almost bought Saw: The Final Chapter, but I didn't. So this movie is one I didn't like, but now I can see why people like it so much. I just hope it's better than the final destination series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment