Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 28: 30 Day Favorite Horror Film Challenge

Day 28 - Your favorite horror film that no one's ever heard of - This movie I had to do a search to find the name. I had seen it on TV years ago and it still is fresh in my mind to this day. Randomly, images from this movie creep into my mind. I don't think many people have heard of this movie even though is had a well known cast, Gene Wilder, Gilda Radner, & Dom DeLuise. It was even directed by Wilder himself. 


 Haunted Honeymoon!! What is so great about this movie? It is just different. Yes, it's a comedy, but it also plays along with your classic horror film of people visiting an interesting family member and the craziness that can happen is a large haunted house. Who wouldn't want their honeymoon to be this... interesting. There is also a twist that I wasn't expecting, but made the movie even better. Here's the trailer:



No comments:

Post a Comment