Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 8: 30 Day Favorite Horror Film Challenge

Day 08 - Your favorite anthology-  This movie actually surprised me to be honest. I happen to catch the trailer after it was on DVD and it caught my attention. I added it to my netflix's queue and when I watched it I was surprised at how good it was. I am not sure if it just did not get the credit it deserved, but I am surprised more people hadn't seen it. I was actually also going to put it under favorite supernatural horror movie until I realized it was an anthology, which is a movie that has several stories in it. 


Trick 'r Treat is an amazing movie that has 4 different stories that all take place in this town. I cannot really give you any of the story line without spoiling the movie. I will say the four stories do all go together, but you don't realize it until the very end. This is a movie that I think a lot more people should watch. Since I love it so much I am going to include the trailer so you can truly see how great it is. 



No comments:

Post a Comment