Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Movie Review: Let Me In

I have been putting this one off because it's a crappy movie. I put off watching it and once I did, I did not see how how anyone liked it. It was trying to be different, but it was just a crappy vampire movie.

Synopsis: A tormented boy has a new neighbor, a young girl. She at first will not be his friend, but finally she does. Their friendship becomes strong and he learns that she has a dark secret.



Review: This movie was just okay. It's a vampire movie, but that's hard to tell since it lacks much of anything that is typical for a vampire movie. The plot is just boring and I really did not see how people were raving about this movie. I think this movie was over amped up.

Do not waste your time with this movie. It was nothing important or ground breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment