Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 15: 30 Day Favorite Horror Film Challenge

Day 15 - Your favorite horror film involving serial killers - I have to say I like most of American enjoy and are festinated by serial killers. Hell there's a reason why I like the show Criminal Minds so much. Now you could classify slasher movies with serial killers since they do kill so many people. So I have to leave slasher movies out of it and pick a movie on just serial killers. 


I have to go with American Psycho staring Christian Bale. I saw this movie only a few years ago and I actually refuse to see it because I thought it was some modern version of Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho. Yes, I was wrong, but that is what I thought by the name. I will say this movie is very interesting and I will not spoil it for you, but the twist is done well and not in a way that makes you feel upset. There is a sequel, which I have been meaning to watch one of these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment