Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 14: 30 Day favorite Horror Film Challenge

Day 14 - Your favorite zombie film - Since we all know that zombies are not my thing it's hard to pick a zombie movie that I like. I can easily see flaws in them or how fake the zombies look. So for me this is another hard one, but I can pick one. 


Zombieland is one movie that I liked right away that was about zombies. Maybe because it was a comedy and had some great scenes in it that I liked it. There was just so much about it that I liked. The whole rules, and how it's hard to trust people when the world is in chaos. It just did things right without getting too overboard like some zombie movies. And of course they didn't have to end it with a hey everyone he killed them all or something. It was left where they still had to survive, but where happy with each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment