Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 11: 30 Day favorite Horror Film Challenge

Day 11 - Your favorite science fiction horror film - Another one I had to look up since my definition of science fiction is more of those space movies like teenagers from outer space. I am not a fan of this genre, but again looking at the list I found some that I never thought would be under this category. I guess if there's science and it's scary it is under this classification. 


The Fly (1958)  stars one of my favorite actors and I would say one of the most loved horror/macabre actors Vincent Price. This movie was a remake in the 1980s (never saw it) and one of The Simpson's Tree House of Horrors did a version as well. I like this movie because it shows how easily something can go wrong. Also showed the length people would go for their loved ones. It's another great movie that doesn't get the credit it deserves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment