Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 01: 30 Day Horror Film Challenge

Day 01 - A horror film that no one would expect you to love, but you do 
Vacancy- I was very surprised by this movie to be honest. I thought it was going to be another crappy movie, but this one honestly scared the shit out of me and I think it was done so well is because it was simple and played with your fears of being stranded and then trapped someplace where you thought you were safe. 


Most horror movies don't scare me, that's the one thing I wish they would do is make me fear things. This movie did that. We all love to get the crap scared out of us. So this is why I love this movie. People would probably think I would over look this movie or not love it. I do not own it, but I still remember when I saw this movie in the theater with my best friend both of us surprised at how good it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment