Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 13: 30 Day Favorite Horror Film Challenge

Day 13 - Your favorite horror comedy- I was actually going to pick a different movie, but I realized it fits better with day 28 so you'll have to wait to then. This movie is one of my favorite horror comedies and a lot of people know of this movie. It of course is a Mel Brooks movie and his comedies are do so well. 


Young Frankenstein was the first Mel Brooks movie I had ever seen and I had to see more after watching this one. How can you go wrong with making grave robbing, brain stealing and comedy? There's nothing bad about this movie, it is a guarantee laugh and if you aren't laughing then you are probably already dead. If you haven't seen this movie, then you have to go see this one. Do it know, actually go buy it because it is one of those movies that will cheer you up when you are having a bad day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment