Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Walking Dead Season One Recaps

I meant to get this done earlier so I could do one post a week, the six weeks leading up to the season 2 premier, well obviously that isn't possible, so expect one or more posts a week recapping each of the six episodes. I will try to give as much detail without writing a 5 page paper on the episode and then give me views on it. This will be anything from what I like, what I hated, and anything to note. If you want to watch on your own and not have things spoiled then don't read these recaps because I may give some spoilers away. Also if you want to comment and have a discussion on each post on the episode feel free to do that as well.

So sit back and enjoy my Walking Dead Season on Recaps. Episode one will follow this post.




No comments:

Post a Comment