Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Vacation Time

So I will be out of town this weekend and will not have my laptop so no posts from me. However to keep up with the challenge I have already done the posts and if it works the schedule feature will automatically post them for me. So look forward to that.

If you want to know if I am doing any cool horror related stuff on my trip, well I am not. I'm going to Boston to see the Dropkick Murphy's play at Fenway and do some sight seeing. Now I might try to do one of those haunted night tours and if I do I will take pictures and write about it. It would be the second time I have ever done this, the first being the Queen Mary.

I am hoping to read and finish World War Z while on the plane and will do a review on that if I am able to read it. I might have to take homework to do instead, but we'll see.

I also have the teaser trailer that was just released for Human Centipede II. No gore just some clips from the first movie and shots of Martin. I'm wondering if it will be in black and white since everything I have seen hasn't been in color. Doesn't matter I'm not seeing it, but here's the trailer in case you are curious.  http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810179244/video/26546472




No comments:

Post a Comment