Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 29: 30 Day Favorite Horror Film Challenge

Day 29 - Your least favorite horror film of all time - Believe it or not, while there are a lot of movies I hate I was able to think of my all time least favorite. I even believe they are doing a 3rd on, which is sad since this one was so bad that I didn't think it deserves a chance at redemption. 


Jeepers Creepers 2, I am not sure if it was the people around us in the theater that added to this movie being so bad or if the movie was that bad on it's own. The first one was decent and Brian and I even got the crap scared out of us on our way home. The second one was a huge let down. To add to it we had rude people sitting around us who kept chanting don't kill the black boy the entire movie. This made a bad movie even worse because well, you'll find out later (I'm doing a post on it), there are rules for horror movies and usually the black character dies. The story line of this one was bad no thought put to it. I like to pretend I never saw this movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment