Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 2: 30 Day Horror Film Challenge

Day 02 - The horror film that you relate most to- hm... this one is a bit tough. I am not sure I really relate to any horror films I just LOVE to watch them. If I had to pick one that I could easily see myself being in or that would totally be how my life would be like in a horror movie I would have to go with one that would relate to a much younger Fallen Bettie. Now to give a warning I was a confuse teen that was forced to go to Catholic school... yeah I didn't rebel too much, but did try to scare my parents into thinking it was bad to make me go to those horrible schools.  


Anyway, the horror film I would most relate to as a teenage would have to be The Craft. Yeah I know now that I look back on that movie it's a bit... eh. Back then it's where I started to turn away from my Catholic upbringing and started to look into other... lifestyles I guess you would say. I don't remember anything really that spoke to me other than these girls went to Catholic school as well and that they were anything, but the perfect Catholic school girl... I guess you have to be into witchcraft as a teen to get into this movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment