Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 16: 30 Day Favorite Horror Film Challenge

Day 16 - Your favorite childhood themed horror film - This one is a bit trickier for me. There is a lot of possibilities and I would think this is all on opinion on what you classify as a horror childhood theme movie. I tried to think of the movies I watched as a kid that could be horror themed and I think I have found on. 


Ghostbusters!! This movie was huge when I was a kid. I did get the first and second movie confused all the time. This movie as so big there was even a cartoon that I watched every saturday morning when TV was good for kids. I think every Halloween of my childhood I would rent this movie, and probably whenever I felt like watching it. While it is a comedy it still has some great horror scenes, a bit more slapstick, but better than a lot of other movies I have seen. It's truly a childhood favorite of mine and there is talk of a 3rd movie....

No comments:

Post a Comment